Boa Noite a todos seguem mais um texto em inglês apenas para treino. abraços.


TexTo =

I'm on the brink of craving for lust, ignoring all my senses and principles, no time anymore, I have to kill to stay alive and hide to keep me breathing.
well is not too bad, at least I got the anwsers I was looking for since my thirteen years old.
ten years later.

morgan was having a meal, is was situation that seldom happens. later he took a can of beer and lied in the bed to watch the news on tv. but something was wrong, he said, he was missing something in the bedroom. so he started to search when he got to find out what was missing at his room.
scream, scream, was wroten in the wall, another notes like help, help wroten with nails. What the hell could happened in tha room? killers?, kidnaps? rapeds? murders? doubts? of course a lots of them.
cops got to the local of the crime, started to ask me a lot of questions about the crime scene. but i Wasn't there to know about the anwsers.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas