Close your eyes before blind them and dream with who you love before start to bleed.
Think about the future before it's too late.
This morning I woke up in the land of dead men and no one survived to tell the history.
What could have happened with our lost lifes full of rage?
Today the sky already isn't the same, and the clock struck midnight.
Full moon came out and everything were wrecked. even so we could see a lot of bright stars in the dark sky.
Here I am, then send me an angel. Here I am, then send me a signal.
The lights start to wink and the ground started to shake.
I scream it's the end now. Suddenly I Hear a voice, there she was lost in the middle of garbage. She says, I'm lost, Could you help me to stand up? Sure.
What's your name ?
Jully, why?
Jully Madson??
Yes Why??
Man, your parents they are searching for you, they're very worried about you.
Oh, Really, I'm fine now, you got me. thanks, now I'll follow up my way.
Jully, Listen to me, now you'll search for your parents and will say hi.
I will.
I felt a terrible pain in my arms and legs, is like, a snake stinging.
But I kept walking on these empty and no life streets.
I don't saw nothing, just a little bit of dirty water in the corners of the streets.
So, I wondered to myself, no more jobs, no more houses, no more girls to kiss neither friends to drink a booze. What the hell I'll do here???
It's time to move on. I'll go to the beach and camp there.
crabs, wait for me I'm coming up.


The end.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas